Thursday, June 9, 2011

What the boys do...

So often you see pictures of me and the girls. There are several reasons for that...the largest is that Bubba works and so can't be with us as often as I have the camera, so I take pictures of the girls for HIM.

That is also one of the reasons that this thing we do is the "Girly" trip. The boys can't make it (or honestly don't WANT to make it) to all aspects of the trip. Pair that with the fact that both "boys" decided to have all "girls" and you end up with a lot of pictures sans Daddies.

This next set of pictures is one of the adventures the boys had. All by themselves. Apparently, I'm not allowed to call it the Boy-ly...or Boyish...or "Really-not-very-girly" trip. It was merely a MANLY activity.

When Camera King picked Bubba up from the airport on Saturday morning...he wisked him away to the Poudre River (my girls think this is a HILARIOUS name for a river) to do this...









And then they came home.

They evidently had a spectacular time. They didn't SAY it...they never do...but they looked at those pictures (and more) several times...and I hear tell, Bubba is using them for his desktop even as we speak.

For a quiet man...that is HIGH praise.

See ya around...

1 comment:

Johnny said...

Awesome. As much as I love the outdoors, I’ve never done this. Would love to!
I do like the photos of you girls too, though.
Johnny