Monday, September 29, 2008

Boxes, Baskets, Beauties and Bug Bottoms...

Yep, got 'em yesterday...so far all I've succeeded in doing is making a mess...But ah, the plans I have...



The weather has been so lovely we've had the windows open for days...I LOVE this time of year. The late night soccer games and glo stick fun and star gazing...and the all day open windows that mean that lessons can come in and go out at will. Spring and Autumn are my very favorite. Theirs, too... (Well, and Christmas/Birthdays of course.)



And here are the best pictures of the wasp through the microscope...Boy, oh BOY! It is hard to get a good shot of a couple day dead wasp under a microscope. There must be a trick to it...but I don't know it yet. Still, check out that stinger! Notice that there are no barbs on it, as there would be on a honey bee...so yep, this guy could sting over and over and over and...well you get it.





See ya around...

1 comment:

heartchild said...

I love the baskets. I would love to see pictures when it's all done!