Thursday, September 11, 2008

Too Busy to Blog

What a 3 weeks it's been...

Remember this?
From August 2008
Well over the last couple of weeks we've gotten her fixed...now she looks like this...
From August 2008
and this
From August 2008


But I'm not going to show you what my kitchen looked like, because, well, it was unseemly.

While that was going on we decided to reorganize the play room and the school room...but we don't have the proper baskets yet so even with the new shelves the playroom STILL looks like this...
From 09.2008.Pics

And because he's been so busy, Bubba hasn't been able to finish my new shelf in the school room...so it looks like this...
From 09.2008.Pics
and this
From 09.2008.Pics


And so other than wanting to live in my refridgerator which is apparently the only organized place in the house...I'm a little discombobulated. I can't wait to get it all done.

Still, we have had the opportunity for a little fun.
From 09.2008.Pics
From 09.2008.Pics


And of course, life isn't really worth the living without a little bit of science...(thank heaven for other people who have time to blog, eh? "Happy Things" )
From 09.2008.Pics
From 09.2008.Pics


See ya around...

1 comment:

CrossView said...

Is it ok if I pop in here??!! =D

The frig looks great! Hope it's working as well as it looks!

The "fun" stuff looks, well, fun... LOL!