Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Turtle Girl

Look what I almost tripped over when I got out of the shower yesterday afternoon...



That's right...an over-turned laundry basket...or is it.






May I present (the fully recoverd) TURTLE-GIRL...





"What are her super-powers?" you may ask. Although it should be obvious...she can stuff her entire little body inside a regular-sized laudry basket and hide in plain sight. Well, mostly....









So that only her twinkley little eyes show...







She is also EXTREMELY adept is sucking people into her vortex of cuteness...(Look I think his head is stuck)...







Wait, is it possible that THIS is the way she catches criminals...sucks them in and TRAPS them (or at least their heads) UNDER her mighty laundry basket?





Or maybe it's just goofy Daddy. He is a terrible marsh-mellow when it comes to cuteness...I, of course, have overcome the cuteness. As you well know, I am completely immune...especially to those constantly grubby, little, dancin' feet...





Heaven help me...


See ya around...

1 comment:

CrossView said...

Oh my! That just pegs the cute scale!

And the daddy part? Even better!