Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hightlights from the Holidays...

Finally got a chance to look at the pictures I took over the holidays.

Interestingly enough, I didn't get ANY worth keeping of the festivities...you know decorating the tree...making the ginger bread house...wrapping or tearing off the wrapping paper.

But I did get some sweet ones.

Grandma played A LOT of games with the girls...probably not as many as they would have liked. I mean seriously, as far as the girls are concerned...there are no other purposes for grandmas besides THEIR enjoyment.

Here they are playing cribbage...



And here is one of the several games of Uno. Things got to be pretty competitive before all was said and done. Grandma ended up putting a KIBOSH on Uno eventually. They were a tad sad that Grandma, with all her fun, still had the gumption to put a kibosh on ANYTHING! All I can say, as her daughter, is that I TOTALLY knew she had it in her. Well done Grandma.



You can see where this is going in those little faces...can you guess who started it??? Her nickname MAY be Bear...but her attitude was Stink Bug.



At some point during all of this Bear had her last soccer game of the season...I got a couple with just Bubba and Bear, lucky for you...



Bean wasn't all that keen on watching the game...but one nice thing about the indoor "field" is that there are a few arcade games to keep her busy and most of them are old, so that makes ME happy. But they also have an air hockey table...WHEEEE!!! I love air hockey. It's probably my favorite "sport".



And this is how Grandma and Monkey Face watched the game...



I really think they had more fun than anyone else there...

See ya around...

2 comments:

CrossView said...

Grandmas are the greatest!

Sorry your other pics didn't turn out. But I love the ones you did post! =D

Carletta said...

Your kids look cute, as usual. Hope you're all doing well!