Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Rock In My Stomach...



Well...remember I said that I blog on the upswing...this last week has not EXACTLY been an upswing.



We've been pretty busy with our standards...you know, homeschool, soccer, church, random photography endeavors...and dancing...there's been a fair amount of dancing...oh, and laughing...a good portion of laughing...



But we also have an appointment on the books with Scottish Rite next week. That always puts a rock in my stomach. Sort of like the test you didn't study for in high school...I've got a mixture of fear and dread going on...and it isn't exactly pleasant. I gotta tell you, this parenting thing...it ain't for sissies.



Her? She's just fine. Looking FORWARD to it, in fact. Hmmmmm...maybe I just need a tattoo...

See ya around...

1 comment:

CrossView said...

Please don't forget to share updates after your appointment!

With faces like those to deal with, you can't help but smile through it all!