Thursday, September 26, 2013

Well...I suppose you MIGHT want to know...

I have a friend who reads my blog.

Shocking, I know.

He wanted to know why my blog is running "like a month" late.  Well, because if I don't DO the trip posts right now, while it's sorta fresh, I WON'T do the trip posts.  And I'm better staying focused on the task at hand (posting all the pictures) or it will NEVER get done.

AND...the issues I'm having with posting the pictures ends up frustrating me and making me want to throw the laptop...or at least SLAM it.  And with the soft close thing, that is NEVER satisfying.  So it's taking longer to post the trip posts.

So for those of you wondering what we're up to right NOW...

We are good...we are back, got back 2 weeks ago...kids are good, doing school with great energy, Grandma and Grandpa B are in town for the moment...we are all VERY much enjoying the cooler weather...

Um.

Yep, that's it for now.

Oh and here's the only other picture of me from the trip.  Walking up the stairs in the Old Courthouse Museum in Vicksburg, Mississippi.


See ya around...

No comments: