Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Excuses, Excuses!!!

Possibly there was a lapse in communication on the mother - toothfairy network.  Possibly, one of my children lost a tooth over 2 months ago and still hasn't been reimbursed...also, possibly another child got a tooth YANKED from her head almost a month ago and also has received no recompense.

See...I have this thing called a LIFE...and I can't find any quarters/dollars/five dollar bills...and yes, I know there is a change jar in my room, but it's like super way up high and kinda dusty, and who needs that kind of pressure anyway, really?

Whateverrrr!

Possibly my children will come downstairs to find this note under the tooth cup this morning...possibly, I'm less crabby in my tooth fairy persona....errr...personas...

 


However, I do believe that the tooth fairies should seek out the services of a proofreader because CLEARLY the word "of" and the word "off" do not mean the same thing. 
 
See ya around...

No comments: