Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I love...

Final preparations for the very first day of school after any break...



I love how quickly organized books can be put away and how lovely they look the few moments before we actually use them...



I love it when it's really TOO cold to play on that first day back to school because it's not so hard to get the kids to buckle down. But I also love when the weather freezes things so that during the little breaks the kids can run out and drink in the beauty...



You know what else I love. I love that they ate them. Shhh, the adult in me thinks it's gross too. But the little kid in me, the one who knows what the screen door tastes like, digs it.

See you around...

2 comments:

CrossView said...

I'm with ya! LOL!

Even on the ice munchies.... ;o)

Carletta said...

So funny that there was ice out when it had been so warm a few days before. Crazy weather!