Saturday, January 17, 2009

Monday Memory...

I was supposed to post this last Monday...it's our newish verse we've been working on...but then school got in the way. I caught these two working on their memory verse together when they were supposed to be playing.

You'll have to pay attention, because a memory verse by Monkey Face is a special thing and subject to odd dialects...I'll put the verse here so that you can read along...

Romans 8:37-39

But in all these things we overwhelmingly conquer through Him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any created thing will be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.



See ya around...

P.S. I looked this verse up in March 2009...you know what...it's Romans 8 not 3...and I absolutely WROTE 3, so I can't even blame poor penmanship...sad, now I have to re-teach at least that part.

Still...great verse.

See ya around...

1 comment:

CrossView said...

That is too precious! What a sweet big sis and an adorable recitation!