Monday, March 9, 2009

Didja ever wanna sing the blues???

Okay, ya'll...the bird died last night...trying once again to lay an egg. Apparently domestic parakeets have "ISSUES" with egg laying...not enough light...too much light...not enough various minerals, etc. We thought we were going to lose her once before...so it's not terribly surprising...but it couldn't happen at a worse time for Beanie. It's getting to the point that I either need to laugh or I'm going to cry...and crying is not an option today...

On that note, I've decided to sing the blues...

Feel free to sing along...

Got one kid a'limping...one in a wheel chair too...
So much fuss and trouble...now the bird just died too...
I got the blues
(insert guitar riff)
I got the Legg Perthes, nerve pain, bird died egg layin BA LOOO HOOOS

I got the blues...

Goodbye Chicken-the-bird...we loved you very much...



See ya around...

No comments: